- Beever, E.A., Ray, C., Billman, P.D. et al. In Prep. Assessing the adaptive capacity of montane species in the face of contemporary climate change.
- Billman, P.D., Freeman, B.G., Carroll, K.A., and D.J. Schleicher. In Prep. How species’ abundances lean along elevational gradients in response to shifting climatic conditions.
- Billman, P.D., Beever, E A., Ryals, D., and A. Craighead. In Prep. Disentangling climate’s influence on a sentinel species’ range and population dynamics across the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.
- Parker, T., Fraser, H., Nakagawa, S., Gould, E., Fidler, F. Vesk, P., Griffith, S., . . . Billman P.D. et al. In Prep. Same data, different analysts: variation in effect sizes due to analytical decisions in ecology and evolutionary biology.
- Stewart, J., Beever, E.A., Ray, C., Doak, D., Billman, P.D. et al. In Prep. Interpreting Signal in Species-Climate Relationships with Intraspecific Variability.
- Billman, P.D., Beever, E.A., Thurman, L.L., McWethy, D.B., & K.C. Wilson. In Press at Global Change Biology. Evaluating the environmental factors influencing distributional shifts and abundance at the range core of a climate-sensitive mammal. doi:10.1111/gcb.15793
- Billman, P.D. Assessing alternative drivers of occupancy, abundance, and elevational range retraction at the range core of a climate-sensitive mammal. Master’s Thesis.
- Smith, A.B., Beever, E.A., Kessler, A.E., Johnston, A.N., Ray, C., Epps, C.W., Lanier, H.C., Klinger, R.C., Rodhouse, T.J., Varner, J., Perrine, J., Seglund, A., Hall, E., Galbreath, K., Anderson, C., Billman, P. et al. 2019. Alternatives to genetic affinity as a context for within-species response to climate. Nature Climate Change. 9(10): 787–794.